Reusable X-STATIC® Gloves
Made of X-STATIC® silver yarn with touchscreen technology, our reusable gloves are a high-quality, comfortable and environmentally-friendly alternative to the disposable gloves that are currently on the market and being widely used by non-medical frontline workers and the general public. Our reusable gloves are versatile and perfect for work, essential travel or just about any outing where contact with high-touch surfaces is involved.
Used by US Special Forces and NASA, X-STATIC® yarn is 99.9% pure silver, making it one of the most effective antimicrobial and antiviral materials for use in textiles.
Please refer to the size guide in the photos or here.
Benefits of X-STATIC®:
- Antimicrobial and antiviral - read more on the studies conducted here.
- Highly effective in hot and wet environments
- Permanent (silver is irreversibly bound to a polymer so it becomes a physical part of the fiber) and performance does not diminish over time (X-STATIC® has been tested for more than 250 washes with virtually no reduction in performance)
- Made of Microlon yarn and X-STATIC® silver yarn, for permanent antibacterial and antiviral protection
- Touchscreen technology means effortless and sensitive interaction with electronic devices. You no longer need to remove gloves to use your phone and other touchscreen devices.
- X-STATIC® silver yarn has been conceived to neutralize the effect of viruses in a few minutes, eliminating 91% of viruses in just 10 minutes and 99% in two hours. Read more studies conducted here.
- Thermoregulating properties of X-STATIC® yarn makes it ideal for all temperatures and climates
- 88% Polyamide / 9% Elastane / 6% X-STATIC®
- Made in Italy
- Washing machine friendly (in a laundry or delicates bag)
- Machine or lay flat to dry